Monday, January 25, 2010

Becoming a housewife! :)

So tonight I cooked a delicious meal and I was very proud of my success! :) I forgot to take pictures before we ate (we were hungry!) So I stole some similar photos from google images....
Sooo on the menu tonight:
Pan seared mahi mahi in white wine sauce






This turned out delicious! I was very proud of actually making a fish that tasted good. The recipe was from the food network.

Next up, Acorn squash with brown sugar and butter sauce:


This is one of my favorite treats in the winter. I am so lucky that Lee likes this too so that I can easily convince him to buy more at our local produce store. Its like dessert that is disguised as a vegetable!






And per my future husband's request: baked potatoes
 

So it has taken me a few times to make thse right, the first time I didn't bake them long enough....Lee being how he is still ate it with a smile on his face. So tonight...finally I got it right!


So after tonight's dinner I thought "hey maybe this whole wife can make a great dinner thing might work out!" ....1 meal down....many more to come.....




1 comment: